Thursday 22 September 2016

Rhythm project

my steady line art- for class

When I started drawing this on adobe illustrator I had an idea of what I wanted but nothing too specific. When I originally drew this I wanted the lines to gradually grow, but then realized that I wanted there to be more depth. So I decided to change it and delete some lines so it doesn't look to cluttered. The main rhythm I found in this piece is how the diagonal lines make your eyes travel from the top right corner to the bottom left corner.


 My dynamic rhythm art for my CyberArts class

At the beginning I was going to add more lines for this but I realized it looked pretty nice. When I kept adding I saw that it looked nicer like this and decided to keep it this way. To me it kinda looks like a silhouette of a cable bridge. though there isn't much rhythm in this artwork, all the lines end up making your eyes travel to where the two boldest lines meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment